Tree Spade Shovel
The HAWK tree spade attachment is excellent for quick and effective tree digging. This tree spade shovel is created to fit a variety of loaders, skid steer loaders, and excavators. The high working efficiency of this skid steer tree spade digger attachment smoothly digs and transplants already grown trees. For continuous digging of tree project, this tree spade attachment for skid steer can dig up to 400 trees and about 100 trees for a whole day of selective digging.
Equipped with “static pressure cutting” technology, it can easily dig a thick, flat, and smooth soil ball that is pressure collision-resistant. The exceptional high survival rate of trees is guaranteed by this tree spade skid steer attachment.
Its prime features and advantages include:
- High-strength wear-resistant alloy plate with arc blade design
- Adjustable blade up to 140 degrees
- Compact structure
- Integrated electromechanical hydraulic system
- Precision range of 0.01 to 0.5mm
- Continuously operates up to 100,000 times
It is the ideal skid steer tree spade attachment for green nurseries, garden plants, and other industrial projects.
In order to achieve a more perfect fit, HAWK can customize the size according to the needs of customers.
|Model||Root Ball TOP Diameter||Root Ball BOTTOM Diameter||Root Depth||Root Ball Volume||Weight||No. of Blades||FOB Unit Price|
Q. Can you customize the tree spade shovel attachment?
A. Yes. We can customize its size to fit your excavator, skid steer loader, or loader. Here’s the guide for you:
- For the BTS60 model, we can make 600mm root ball top diameter, 300mm root ball bottom diameter, 450mm root depth, 0.1m³ root ball volume, 4 blades, and up to 830kilogram attachment.
- For BTS80, 800mm root ball top diameter, 400mm root ball bottom diameter, 500mm root depth, 0.24m³ root ball volume, 4 blades, and up to 1,050kilogram attachment.
- For BTS100, 1,000mm root ball top diameter, 500mm root ball bottom diameter, 600mm root depth, 0 0.32m³ root ball volume, 4 blades, and up to 1,100kilogram attachment.
- For BTS120, 1,200mm root ball top diameter, 600mm root ball bottom diameter, 620mm root depth, 0.6m³ root ball volume, 8 blades, and up to 2,000kilogram attachment.
Q. What makes this tree spade shovel more effective in digging?
A. It is made of high-strength, durable alloy plates that easily penetrate the soil to dig and create a thick earth ball. The excavated ball safeguards the root system of the tree, improving its survival rate in its new location.
Q. Which payment terms can we accept?
A. Normally we can work on T/T or L/C terms, sometimes DP terms.
1). On T/T term, 30% advance payment is required and a 70% balance shall be settled before shipment.
2). On L/C term, a 100% irrevocable L/C without “soft clauses” can be accepted. Please contact directly with our customer representatives for the specific payment term.
Q. What logistics way for product delivery?
A. 1).90% in shipment by sea, to all main continents such as South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania and Europe, etc.
2). For neighborhood countries of China, including Russia, Mongolia, Uzbekistan etc., we can ship by road or railway.
3). For light parts in urgent need, we can deliver in international courier service, including DHL, TNT, UPS or FedEx.
Q. What are your warranty terms?
A. We provide a 12-month or 2000 working hours structural warranty on all our products, except failure caused by improper installation, operation or maintenance, accident, damage, misuse or non HAWK modification, and normal wear.
Q. What is your lead time?
A. We aim to provide customers with a fast lead time. We understand emergencies happen and priority production should be preferred for a faster turnaround. A stock order lead time is 3-5 working days, while custom orders are within 1-2 weeks. Contact HAWK products so we can provide an accurate lead time based on situations.