CAT 336 Excavator
The CAT 336 Excavator is a powerful and versatile piece of heavy equipment that is commonly used in construction, mining, and demolition projects. This CAT 336 Excavator is known for its ability to dig deep trenches and trenches, move large amounts of dirt, and perform a wide range of other tasks.
The CAT 336 Excavator is also capable of moving large amounts of dirt and other materials. This excavator is equipped with a powerful engine that provides it with the power to move dirt, rock, and other materials with ease. Additionally, the excavator is equipped with a variety of attachments that can be used to move materials, such as a bulldozer blade and a grapple.
The CAT 336 Excavator is also designed with safety in mind. It is equipped with a variety of safety features, such as a rollover protection system and a cab that is designed to protect the operator in the event of an accident. Additionally, the excavator is equipped with a variety of sensors and cameras that can be used to monitor the excavator’s movements and ensure that it is operating safely.
CAT 336 EXCAVATOR ADD-ONS
Long Reach Arms
The HAWK Long Reach Arms Package is an excellent addition to any standard excavator for deep foundation excavation, industrial demolition, deeper or more precise dredging, large digging projects, barge unloading, tank cleaning, and for any.. read more
The HAWK Amphibious Undercarriage is an excavator that you can use in inaccessible places. Install our amphibious undercarriage and tracks package and easily be able to dredge and excavate from land, sea, or swamp,.. read more
RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System
The HAWK RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System is an efficient and accurate dredging equipment and you always know where you’re dredging with our new RTK GPS system that can be attached to a dredge.. read more
CAT 336 EXCAVATOR ATTACHMENTS
Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
The HAWK hydraulic breaker hammer is essential in mining, demolitions, excavations, and quarries as it chips away large boulders and concrete structures. Most contractors prefer using the hydraulic hammer breaker because of its high performance,.. read more
CAT336-HBH1400T – 5 1/2-inch Hydraulic Breaker Hammer (Top)
CAT336-HBH1500S – 5 3/4-inch Hydraulic Breaker Hammer (Side)
CAT336-HBH1500B – 5 3/4-inch Noise Reducer Hydraulic Breaker Hammer (Box)
CAT336-HBH1650T – 6 1/2-inch Hydraulic Breaker Hammer (Side)
CAT336-HBH1650B – 6 1/2-inch Noise Reducer Hydraulic Breaker Hammer (Box)
Severe-Duty Rock Buckets
HAWK Excavator severe-duty rock buckets is made for light-duty operations like loading, excavation, and earthmoving gravel, loose rock, sand, and earth. This skid steer digging bucket is also ideal for the large-capacity workload like deep earth.. read more
HAWK Capacity Clamshell Buckets
HAWK Excavator Grapples
HAWK excavator grapples are an excellent alternative to excavator buckets, converting the latter into machines fit for demolition site cleanups, sorting trash, and handling loose materials. HAWK offers different excavator grapples for different applications.
CAT 336 EXCAVATOR FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Optional CAT 336 Excavator Command remote control allows you to work outside of the cab to help avoid potential hazards.
- Optional CAT 336 Excavator Detect – People Detection helps the operator avoid personnel on the jobsite with visual and auditory alerts.
- Optional integrated vehicle health management system alerts the operator with service guidance and parts needed to enhance uptime.
- Optional single antenna global navigation satellite system (GNSS) gives you visual and auditory guidance to grade.
- Optional auxiliary relay powers on and turns off CB radios, beacon lights, and other attachments without you taking your hands off the joysticks.
- Enhance visibility to make service work easier and safer with optional inspection lighting.
- Make the jobsite safer with an optional swing alarm.
Not all features are available in all regions. Please check with your local Cat dealer for specific offering availability in your area.
Build Number: 08B
- The C7.1 twin turbo engine reliably delivers power to the pumps for maximum production.
- The electrohydraulic system responds quickly and efficiently to the task at hand.
- Match the excavator to the job with three power modes – Power, Smart, and Eco.
- Power mode is maximum power all the time. Smart mode automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions, providing maximum power when needed and reducing power when it isn’t to help save fuel.
- Eco mode reduces engine speed and keeps it constant to reduce fuel consumption.
BOOST EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Boost productivity up to 45 percent with optional CAT 336 Excavator Grade technology.
- 2D Grade indicates depth and slope on the monitor with auditory alerts.
- Grade Assist helps you stay on grade – simply and effortlessly – with single-lever digging.
- Automatically stop excavator swing at operator-defined set points in truck loading and trenching applications with optional Swing Assist, which will help you use less effort and consume less fuel.
- CAT 336 Excavator Payload on-board weighing helps you achieve precise load targets to improve your operating efficiency. Pick up a load of material – with a bucket and thumb combination or grapple and clamshell attachments – and get a real time weight estimate without even swinging.
- Combine Payload with VisionLink® and remotely manage your production targets. The monitor’s USB port lets you download results from one shift all the way up to 30 days of work so you can manage your progress without needing an internet connection or VisionLink subscription.
- Upgrade to Cat Grade with Advanced 2D and create and edit grade designs with ease on a second high-resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor.
- Want a 3D system to improve your digging results? Caterpillar’s new single antenna global navigation satellite system (GNSS) makes it easy by giving you visual and auditory guidance to grade. Plus you can create and edit designs on the touchscreen monitor while you’re on the job. If your application calls for a dual antenna system, it’s easy to upgrade.
- Upgrade to our dual antenna GNSS for maximum grading efficiency. The system lets you create and edit designs on the touchscreen monitor while you’re on the job, or you can have the plan design sent to the excavator to make your work easier. Plus you get added benefits of avoidance zones, cut and fill mapping, lane guidance, and augmented reality along with advanced positioning capability.
- Know the excavator’s exact position relative to GPS and GLONASS systems. The machine automatically compensates for excavator pitch and roll caused by sloping ground conditions.
- All Cat Grade systems are compatible with radios and base stations from Trimble, Topcon, and Leica.
- Already invested in a grade infrastructure? You can install grade systems from Trimble, Topcon, and Leica onto the machine.
- Remote troubleshoot connects you to a dealer service pro to help solve your problem and quickly get you to work.
- Remote flash works around your schedule to ensure your machine’s software is up to date for optimal performance.
- Standard Product Link™ provides location, machine hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, diagnostic codes, and other machine data on demand through VisionLink online interface, helping you improve jobsite efficiency with lower operating costs.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS FOR CAT 336 EXCAVATOR
|Engine Power – ISO 9249||300 HP|
|Engine Model||Cat C7.1|
|Main System – Maximum Flow||148 gal/min|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment||5076 psi|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment – Lift Mode||5511 psi|
|Maximum Pressure – Travel||5076 psi|
|Maximum Pressure – Swing||4264 psi|
|Swing Speed||8.84 r/min|
|Maximum Swing Torque||105250 ft·lbf|
|Operating Weight||81200 lb|
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
|Fuel Tank Capacity||158.5 gal (US)|
|Cooling System||10.2 gal (US)|
|Engine Oil||6.6 gal (US)|
|Swing Drive – Each||4.8 gal (US)|
|Final Drive – Each||2.1 gal (US)|
|Hydraulic System – Including Tank||98.5 gal (US)|
|Hydraulic Tank||42.5 gal (US)|
|DEF Tank||13.2 gal (US)|
|Boom||Reach 6.5 m (21’4″)|
|Stick||Reach 3.9 m (12’10”)|
|Bucket||HD 2.12 m3 (2.77 yd3)|
|Shipping Height – Top of Cab||10.5 ft|
|Handrail Height||10.5 ft|
|Shipping Length||36.8 ft|
|Tail Swing Radius||11.7 ft|
|Counterweight Clearance||4.2 ft|
|Ground Clearance||1.8 ft|
|Track Length||16.6 ft|
|Track Length to Center of Rollers||13.3 ft|
|Track Gauge||9 ft|
|Transport Width||10.5 ft|
|Transport Width – 850 mm (33”) Shoes||11.9 ft|
WORKING RANGES & FORCES
|Maximum Digging Depth||26.11 ft|
|Boom||Reach 6.5 m (21’4″)|
|Stick||Reach 3.9 m (12’10”)|
|Bucket||HD 2.12 m3 (2.77 yd3)|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||38.7 ft|
|Maximum Cutting Height||35.3 ft|
|Maximum Loading Height||24.6 ft|
|Minimum Loading Height||6.2 ft|
|Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8 ft) Level Bottom||26.6 ft|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||21.4 ft|
|Bucket Digging Force – ISO||47190 lbf|
|Stick Digging Force – ISO||32480 lbf|