VOLVO EC950 EXCAVATOR
VOLVO EC950 EXCAVATOR ADD-ONS
Long Reach Arms
The HAWK Long Reach Arms Package is an excellent addition to any standard excavator for deep foundation excavation, industrial demolition, deeper or more precise dredging, large digging projects, barge unloading, tank cleaning, and for any.. read more
The HAWK Amphibious Undercarriage is an excavator that you can use in inaccessible places. Install our amphibious undercarriage and tracks package and easily be able to dredge and excavate from land, sea, or swamp,.. read more
RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System
The HAWK RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System is an efficient and accurate dredging equipment and you always know where you’re dredging with our new RTK GPS system that can be attached to a dredge.. read more
VOLVO EC950 EXCAVATOR ATTACHMENTS
Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
The HAWK hydraulic breaker hammer is essential in mining, demolitions, excavations, and quarries as it chips away large boulders and concrete structures. Most contractors prefer using the hydraulic hammer breaker because of its high performance,.. read more
General Purpose Buckets
HAWK Excavator general purpose bucket is made for light-duty operations like loading, excavation, and earthmoving gravel, loose rock, sand, and earth. This skid steer digging bucket is also ideal for the large-capacity workload like deep earth.. read more
HAWK Capacity Clamshell Buckets
HAWK Excavator Grapples
HAWK excavator grapples are an excellent alternative to excavator buckets, converting the latter into machines fit for demolition site cleanups, sorting trash, and handling loose materials. HAWK offers different excavator grapples for different applications.
VOLVO EC950 EXCAVATOR FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Being the largest crawler excavator from Volvo, this 90-tonne excavator ensures outstanding stability and superior power.
- The excavator is compatible with almost all the HAWK attachments – Breaker Hammers, Clamshell Buckets, General Digging Buckets, Severe Duty Buckets, and all HAWK Grapples.
- The excavator has an ergonomically designed interior – joysticks, LCD, and keypad are positioned to offer seamless handling and control.
- High power and precise control make the EC950 a mean digging machine, even in the most brutal and harshest conditions.
- Equipped with Volvo’s ECO Mode and electro-hydraulic system, this excavator is highly fuel efficient.
- The durable design and wear-resistant parts of EC950 ensure non-stop digging even in the most challenging conditions and applications.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS FOR VOLVO EC950 EXCAVATOR
|Max power at||1,650 (27.5) r/min (r/s)|
|Net, ISO 9249/SAE J1349||449 (602) kW (hp)|
|Gross, ISO 14396/SAE J1995||450 (603) kW (hp)|
|Max torque||2,700 (1,991) Nm (ft lbf)|
|at engine speed||1,400 (23.3) r/min (r/s)|
|No. of cylinders||6|
|Displacement||16.1 (982) l (in³)|
|Bore||144 (5.67) mm (in)|
|Stroke||165 (6.5) mm (in)|
|Maximum Flow||2 x 515; 1 x 147 (2 x 136; 1 x 38.8) l/min (gal/min)|
|Implement||34.3 (4,980) MPa (psi)|
|Travel circuit||34.3 (4,980) MPa (psi)|
|Slew circuit||28.4 (4,130) MPa (psi)|
|Pilot circuit||3.9 (570) MPa (psi)|
|Max Slew Speed||6.9 r/min|
|Max Slew Torque||343 (252,983) kNm (ft lbf)|
|Max. drawbar pull||565 (127,008) kN (lbf)|
|Max. travel speed||2.8 (1.7) km/h (mi/h)|
|Max. travel speed (high)||4.4 (2.7) km/h (mi/h)|
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1 265 (334) l (gal)|
|PTO gear box||1 x 9.2 (1 x 2.4) l (gal)|
|Hydraulic system, total||890 (235) l (gal)|
|Hydraulic tank||460 (122) l (gal)|
|Engine oil||52 (14) l (gal)|
|Engine coolant||74 (20) l (gal)|
|Slew reduction unit||2 x 6.5 (2 x 1.7) l (gal)|
|Travel reduction unit||2 x 25 (2 x 6.6) l (gal)|
|Bore x Stroke||215 x 1 930 (8.5 x 76) ø x mm (ø x in)|
|Bore x Stroke||240 x 2 180 (9.4 x 85.8) ø x mm (ø x in)|
|Bore x Stroke||200 x 1 500 (7.9 x 59.1) ø x mm (ø x in)|
|Bore x Stroke||230 x 1 500 (9.1 x 59.1) ø x mm (ø x in)|