CAT 349 EXCAVATOR
The CAT 349 Excavator is a powerful and versatile piece of heavy machinery that is used in a variety of construction and mining applications. It is a hydraulic excavator, which means that it uses high-pressure fluid to power its various functions. The CAT 349 Excavator is known for its ability to dig deep trenches, move large amounts of dirt and debris, and perform a wide range of other tasks with precision and efficiency.
One of the most notable features of the CAT 349 Excavator is its impressive digging capabilities. The machine is equipped with a large bucket that can be used to dig deep trenches and excavate large amounts of dirt and rock. This makes it an ideal choice for construction projects that require the excavation of foundations, trenches, and other large-scale excavation work.
The CAT 349 Excavator is also known for its ability to move large amounts of dirt and debris with ease. The machine is equipped with a powerful engine and a large bucket that can be used to scoop up and move large amounts of dirt and debris. This makes the excavator an ideal choice for construction projects that require the movement of large amounts of dirt and debris
CAT 349 EXCAVATOR ADD-ONS
Long Reach Arms
The HAWK Long Reach Arms Package is an excellent addition to any standard excavator for deep foundation excavation, industrial demolition, deeper or more precise dredging, large digging projects, barge unloading, tank cleaning, and for any.. read more
The HAWK Amphibious Undercarriage is an excavator that you can use in inaccessible places. Install our amphibious undercarriage and tracks package and easily be able to dredge and excavate from land, sea, or swamp,.. read more
RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System
The HAWK RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System is an efficient and accurate dredging equipment and you always know where you’re dredging with our new RTK GPS system that can be attached to a dredge.. read more
CAT 349 EXCAVATOR ATTACHMENTS
Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
The HAWK hydraulic breaker hammer is essential in mining, demolitions, excavations, and quarries as it chips away large boulders and concrete structures. Most contractors prefer using the hydraulic hammer breaker because of its high performance,.. read more
Severe-Duty Rock Buckets
HAWK Excavator severe-duty rock buckets is made for light-duty operations like loading, excavation, and earthmoving gravel, loose rock, sand, and earth. This skid steer digging bucket is also ideal for the large-capacity workload like deep earth.. read more
HAWK Capacity Clamshell Buckets
HAWK’s mechanical grapple is an excellent alternative to excavator buckets, converting the latter into machines fit for demolition site cleanups, sorting trash, and handling loose materials. HAWK offers different sizes and models to match any kind of excavator tasks you have on-site.
CAT 349 EXCAVATOR FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Optional CAT 349 Excavator Command remote control allows you to work outside of the cab to help avoid potential hazards.
- Optional CAT 349 Excavator Detect – People Detection helps the operator avoid personnel on the jobsite with visual and auditory alerts.
- Optional integrated vehicle health management system alerts the operator with service guidance and parts needed to enhance uptime.
- Optional single antenna global navigation satellite system (GNSS) gives you visual and auditory guidance to grade.
- Optional auxiliary relay powers on and turns off CB radios, beacon lights, and other attachments without you taking your hands off the joysticks.
- Enhance visibility to make service work easier and safer with optional inspection lighting.
- Make the jobsite safer with an optional swing alarm.
Not all features are available in all regions. Please check with your local Cat dealer for specific offering availability in your area.
Build Number: 08B
- The C7.1 twin turbo engine reliably delivers power to the pumps for maximum production.
- The electrohydraulic system responds quickly and efficiently to the task at hand.
- Match the excavator to the job with three power modes – Power, Smart, and Eco.
- Power mode is maximum power all the time. Smart mode automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions, providing maximum power when needed and reducing power when it isn’t to help save fuel.
- Eco mode reduces engine speed and keeps it constant to reduce fuel consumption.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS FOR CAT 349 EXCAVATOR
|Net Power – ISO 9249||424 HP|
|Engine Model||Cat C13|
|Engine Power – ISO 14396||425 HP|
|Main System – Maximum Flow||779 l/min (206 gal/min)|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment||5076 psi|
|Maximum Pressure – Equipment – Lift Mode||5511 psi|
|Maximum Pressure – Travel||5076 psi|
|Maximum Pressure – Swing||3771 psi|
|Swing Speed||8.44 r/min|
|Maximum Swing Torque||138000 ft·lbf|
|Operating Weight||105200 lb|
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
|Fuel Tank Capacity||188.9 gal (US)|
|Cooling System||13.7 gal (US)|
|Engine Oil||10.6 gal (US)|
|Swing Drive – Each||2.8 gal (US)|
|Final Drive – Each||4 gal (US)|
|Hydraulic System – Including Tank||145.3 gal (US)|
|Hydraulic Tank||57.3 gal (US)|
|DEF Tank||12.2 gal (US)|
|Boom||Reach 6.9m (22’8″)|
|Bucket||GDC 3.08 m³ (4.03 yd³)|
|Shipping Height – Top of Cab||10.6 ft|
|Handrail Height||11.1 ft|
|Shipping Length||39.1 ft|
|Tail Swing Radius||12.3 ft|
|Counterweight Clearance||4.2 ft|
|Ground Clearance||1.6 ft|
|Track Length||17.6 ft|
|Track Length to Center of Rollers||14.3 ft|
|Track Gauge||9 ft|
|Transport Width||11.9 ft|
WORKING RANGES & FORCES
|Maximum Digging Depth||25.1 ft|
|Boom||Reach 6.9m (22’8″)|
|Bucket||GDC 3.08 m³ (4.03 yd³)|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||38.5 ft|
|Maximum Cutting Height||35.5 ft|
|Maximum Loading Height||24.4 ft|
|Minimum Loading Height||9 ft|
|Maximum Depth Cut for 2440 mm (8 ft) Level Bottom||24.7 ft|
|Maximum Vertical Wall Digging Depth||19.1 ft|
|Bucket Digging Force – ISO||60250 lbf|
|Stick Digging Force – ISO||44740 lbf|