VOLVO EC480 EXCAVATOR
VOLVO EC480 EXCAVATOR ADD-ONS
Long Reach Arms
The HAWK Long Reach Arms Package is an excellent addition to any standard excavator for deep foundation excavation, industrial demolition, deeper or more precise dredging, large digging projects, barge unloading, tank cleaning, and for any.. read more
The HAWK Amphibious Undercarriage is an excavator that you can use in inaccessible places. Install our amphibious undercarriage and tracks package and easily be able to dredge and excavate from land, sea, or swamp,.. read more
RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System
The HAWK RTK GPS Dredge & Dig System is an efficient and accurate dredging equipment and you always know where you’re dredging with our new RTK GPS system that can be attached to a dredge.. read more
VOLVO EC480 EXCAVATOR ATTACHMENTS
Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
The HAWK hydraulic breaker hammer is essential in mining, demolitions, excavations, and quarries as it chips away large boulders and concrete structures. Most contractors prefer using the hydraulic hammer breaker because of its high performance,.. read more
General Purpose Buckets
HAWK Excavator general purpose bucket is made for light-duty operations like loading, excavation, and earthmoving gravel, loose rock, sand, and earth. This skid steer digging bucket is also ideal for the large-capacity workload like deep earth.. read more
HAWK Capacity Clamshell Buckets
HAWK Excavator Grapples
HAWK excavator grapples are an excellent alternative to excavator buckets, converting the latter into machines fit for demolition site cleanups, sorting trash, and handling loose materials. HAWK offers different excavator grapples for different applications.
VOLVO EC480 EXCAVATOR FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Volvo EC480 has been built with a HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE (HMI) feature that allows the operator to control the excavator easily and be more productive.
- The excavator is compatible with almost all the HAWK attachments – Breaker Hammers, Clamshell Buckets, General Digging Buckets, Severe Duty Buckets, and all HAWK Grapples.
- The durable design of the EC480 makes it an ideal machine to handle harsh conditions and deliver heavy-duty production.
- It offers a convenient space to store and manage toolbox and grease cans and has anti-slip plates that ensure superior grip and enhanced safety.
- Equipped with an optimal diesel-driven coolant heater, Volvo Aftertreatment System, and specialized cooling fan, it can operate at all temperature ranges.
- The Volvo EC408 features the unique Volvo ECO mode and a new electro-hydraulic control system, ensuring high fuel efficiency.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS FOR VOLVO EC480 EXCAVATOR
|Net Power – ISO 9249/SAE J1349||283 (380) kW (hp)|
|Max Torque||1,928 (1,422) Nm (ft lbf)|
|Engine Power||1,800 (30) r/min (r/s)|
|Bore||131 (5.q6) mm (in)|
|Stroke||158 (6.22) mm (in)|
|Displacement||12.8 (781) l (cubic in)|
|Maximum Flow||2×376 (2 x 99.3) l/min (gal/min)|
|Implement||32.4/35.3 (4,699/5,120) MPa (psi)|
|Travel circuit||32.4 (4,700) MPa (psi)|
|Slew circuit||25.8 (3,742) MPa (psi)|
|Pilot circuit||3.9 (566) MPa (psi)|
|Max Slew Speed||9.3 r/min|
|Max Slew Torque||166.3 (122,656) kNm (ft lbf)|
|Max. drawbar pull||333.4 (74,951) kN (lbf)|
|Max. travel speed||3.2 (2) (low) km/h (mi/h)|
|Max. travel speed (high)||5.2 (3.2) km/h (mi/h)|
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
|Fuel Tank Capacity||680 (179.6) l (gal)|
|DEF/AdBlue® tank||62.5 (16.5) l (gal)|
|Hydraulic system, total||525 (138.7) l (gal)|
|Hydraulic tank||270 (71.3) l (gal)|
|Engine oil||42 (11.1) l (gal)|
|Engine coolant||60 (15.8) l (gal)|
|Slew reduction unit||2 x 6 (2 x 1.6) l (gal)|
|Travel reduction unit||2 x 7.5 (2 x 2) l (gal)|
|Bore x Stroke||165 x 1 590 (6.5 x 62.6) ø x mm (ø x in)|
|Bore x Stroke||190 x 1 850 (7.5 x 72.8) ø x mm (ø x in)|
|Bore x Stroke||165 x 1 335 (6.5 x 52.6) ø x mm (ø x in)|
|Bore x Stroke||175 x 1 335 (6.9 x 52.6) ø x mm (ø x in)|